Question
Posted by: Veronique | 2009-08-17

Misscarriage

Im on birth control 4 2 month now &  had unprotected sex b4 bt didnt do a pregnancy test i got typical pregnancy symptoms last month bt also got my periods &  it kept on for 2 wks none stop i got the pill to regulate my periods from the clinic &  last thursday i got my periods again bt it was 2 wks late &  i got serious bladder &  back pains &  i al so found i whitish thing on my pad &  my periods colour aint red bt brown &  i go to pee alot bt thn thrs hardly any urine &  it burn.plz tel me if i had a miscarriage

Some of the symptoms you are describing sound much like a urinary tract infection - urge to wee, burning, lower back pain. It may be that you have a urinary tract infection - this may have been contracted during the unprotected sex before, or may have developed for other reasons. Whatever it is, it is important to check this out and have it treated. The irregularity of your period may be due to your body adjusting to the birth control (the pill?), but when you have the urinary tract infection checked out, just run this by the health practitioner to be sure.