Posted by: anon | 2009-12-17

miss old divorce forum

over the last three years I logged on every day from 8am to 5pm, I enjoyed the chats, advice and experiences of others, learnt a lot and gained many useful tips. Now when I log on for advice SADS only wants to refer you to a attorney. I have an attorney. It is good to hear about other peoples experiences, one learns from it. Tks G-dad for still being there, you have given lots of honest advice and tips

Expert ImageDivorce support expert

Dear Anon,

It seems you are not missing the old forum you are just not on the right one. The SADSA forum is purely for emotional support and does not qualify to give legal advice, hence the referral to a legal expert. This forum is under "Divorce Expert Forum" and you are probably looking for the Divorce Peer Support Forum.
If you are looking for free legal advice there is at present an online forum on facebook where you can get answer to specific legal questions:

I hope you find what you are looking for and I agree with you, G Dad has some valuable advices :o)

Wishing you all the best.