Posted by: lulu | 2011-02-28

Please help, one month ago I used Misoprostol when I discovered I was 2 weeks pregnant. I went through the process but now I have very bad odour. I dont feel any pain or discomforts and there is no bleeding either, I just have this very bad oduor that comes on when having sex. Please what do I need to do...please help me.

It could be an infection. You need to see your doctor.

Posted by: Lulu | 2011-03-02

Cindy, I live in a country where it is legal to buy Misoprotol over the counter. However, I would advise that if you can avoid abortion the better, there is no reason to kill an innocent child. I did it, I was wrong but you still have a choice.

Reply to Lulu
Posted by: Cindy | 2011-02-28

Hi Lulu, I would like to know where you got the Misoprstol from. I am preg and would like to go for an abortion. Where can I get the pills?

Reply to Cindy