Question
Posted by: Alex | 2009/02/18

Mishca

I have a golden spaniel who is just over a year. I took her for her cat flu injections but were out of time for the second one. She got both her injections but they told me it wont be affective as she was out of time with the second one. Must i take her to get her cat flu injections all over again? What will be the best thing to do now? I am worried that she might get cat flu in the future

Dear Alex

If you gave me dates of vaccinations etc I would be in a position to give you advice. With this info it would be thumb suck.