Question
Posted by: Lizzy | 2009/11/18

Miscourage aftermath

I had a miscourage after 12 weeks and 5 days, and was taken to hospital for womb scrapping. I was given anit-biotics and other medication, but since I have this funny smell that I can smell always and have a blood like mucus discharge,not real blood though. The smell always smell on clothes too. Do I have an infection? there is no pain but the smell is strong and the unusual discharge is worrying me. I am even consciuos of myself around peole and around my husband. Please hlep ,should I go back to hospital for urther cleaning.

You may have an infection. You should see a doctor to check.

1