Question
Posted by: lerato | 2009-12-10

Miscourage

hi, my brothers sister had a Miscourage a month ago duse top her foetus being on teh fellopian tubes. please excuse my spelling. she apparently had been pregnant with twins and now he tube is scarred and taking forever to heal. the problem she is facing is that her body keeps swelling and she gets sores in her mouth. on tuesday she went to the doctor and was told that the tube has a sore and causing all these effect to her body and her health. she has also been menstruating since the miscourage. What type of medication would be best to treat this?

It sounds like she may have an infection and antibiotics would then be the treatment of choice.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2009-12-13