Question
Posted by: ss | 2008-11-28

Miscarry &  pregnant?

I miscarried in September &  now I suspect that I' m pregnant. I will love to have another baby but I' m scared that its too soon and I might loose tha baby again. I' ve since been using a condom cause I don' t want to use any contraceptives. If I' m pregnant now, what are the chances of the baby surving.

Your chances are good - more than 90%.

1
Posted by: Semi | 2008-11-28

Firstly, i am very sorry about your loss. I had a miscarriage last year march and i was so scared to fall pregnant because i was thinking i am going to loose the baby again, but now i am 4 months and pregnant and very happy. Dont stress about it just relax. chances to get another miscarriage are very low.

Good luck!

Reply to Semi