Posted by: amza | 2010-11-27

Miscarried at 7weeks

i am a 34year old with no kid(s) had miscarried at 7weeks (16Nov2010) and had gone for uterus evacuation on the 17th.
My Gyane mentioned something about low level of my progesterone. What could be the cause for it to be low?
In July 2010 i had my fibroids removed and since the procedure i have problem with gas and still have menstrual pains.
What do i have to do or take in order for i to be able to conceive again or increase the progesterone level?
Any chance for me to be pregnant again anytime soon?

Did your doctor specifically test for a low progesterone or was it just an assumption that this was the cause of the miscarriage? If you fell pregnant easily there is no reason why you should not fall pregnant again. Blaoting usually has to do with the bowel not wth the uterus or fibroids.