Question
Posted by: strange | 2011/06/19

miscarried and pregnant

My girlfriend miscarried on the 16th May.the doc gave her a tablet and said it was like acid and that she will bleed.she bled on the 16 and 17. We had unprotected sex the week before.she took norrvelo as she did not know she was pregnant from sex preeviously and it resulted in a miscarriage on the 16.the doc said on the 17 she is pregnant again.we did a blood test about a week ago and it shows that she is about 4 weeks pregnant and that she cud be having twins.is it possible that the blood tests are incorrect.I wud think that if my girlfriend was given a tablet to miscarry it wud have also stopped all previous eggs from being fertlised.is it not strange that she is pregnant after a miscarriage or is she not telling me the correct results of the blood tests.

It is a bit strange. I can't explain it, unless she did not miscarry - the tablets don't always work - and she is still pregnant.

2

Dude,
The doctor has answered you 50 times already! Why don''t you ask your girlfriend''s Doctor how this is possible? They will have all the clinical information, whereas you are expecting this doctor to guess things based on information which is (as you call it) - STRANGE.
Speak to her doctor at your next appointment.