Question
Posted by: Nceba | 2010/03/19

Miscarried &  still missing periods

Hi Doc,hope u are well. On the 12th January 2010 I miscarried whilst I was 19 and a half weeks with twins and I kept on bleeding for a couple of days and stopped. So I looked forward to my cycle in February and nothing happened to date and is this normal. I want to try again but am not sure if I can if I haven''t had periods. I''m so desperate. Please help.

Periods c an stay away for up to 8 weeks after a miscarriage. This is a bit longer than usual so I would suggest that you see your gynaecologist for a check-up.

2
Posted by: Nceba | 2010/03/23

Thanks I''ll go to my gynae.

Reply to Nceba