Question
Posted by: nancy | 2008/07/04

miscarried

hi i had a miscarriage three weeks ago and now i have a bad smell from my vagina my panties get brown colour it doesnt look like discharge and my urine smells badly what could be wrong and i had sex with my husband without protection could it be infection

It could be an infection. See your doctor to check.

3
Posted by: Lassy | 2008/07/11

Stupid people like Lool should mine there own business...it's idiots like you who don't know what the hell they talking about...

Hi Nancy i now exactly how you feel i had a miscarraige two weeks ago and also had sex with my husband a week after..there is nothing wrong with it if you feel ready to have intercouse you should go ahead...

Reply to Lassy
Posted by: Nix | 2008/07/04

Excuse me Lool. Who the hell do you think you are. This women has just lost her baby and you're treating her like she's some selfish whore! How dare you!!

nancy, firstly sorry for your loss. I've been there twice. You may have an infection and it's not from having sex with your husband. I had sex with my husband 1 week after a miscarriage and i was fine. Go and see your doc as soon as you can.

Reply to Nix
Posted by: lool | 2008/07/04

u are so disxxxxxig how can u do that to ur husband at the first place u should use condom or never had sex for the period of one month or more it seems like u dont love ur husband!!!!!!!!!!!!!it is infection u should see a doctor as soon as possible.

Reply to lool