Posted by: Bierman | 2009-06-09

Good Day, I have had 2 miscarriages. We think the problem is that I cannot support any thing more then 500g. The first was on 20 weeks and the 2nd on 16 weeks.

My Question is what is the procedure if this is the case.

DR Bierman

You should have a scan to check the cervix in your next pregnancy. If it is shortened, a stitch can be inserted to keep the pregnancy inside.

Posted by: Bierman | 2009-06-12

Hi, Thank you doc

Reply to Bierman

Goodday gynae doc, I have had a miscarriage(ectopic) on the 8th of may this year. The pregnancy ruptured the tube and they had to remove it. I still haven' t started with my menstruation, is this normal or does it mean I could be pregnant?please help?

Have they checked the cervix during these miscarriages??

bleeding every second day