Posted by: MM | 2012-11-11

Miscarriage x2

Good day
I trust that you are well. I had my second miscarriage in October at 6weeks. We did a multiple miscariage blood test but all was well. We did send the fetus for analysis but no explanation - apparantly now sells were found. What now? Eveyone talks about HCG injections - when should you start taking that? Do you know a very good gynae that can help me? (in pretoria) I need a doctor that can guide and really help me. I cannot have a 3 miscarriage. I am on euthyrox and my level is okay. We tested it. What should i do and where do i begin?

After two miscarriages the chances of a successful pregnancy are more than 75%. HCG injections are for infertility not miscarriages. You coudl ask your doctor to check for luteal phase insufficiency. If this is the case, progesterone may be useful when you fall pregnant again.