Question
Posted by: Neurotic | 2010/11/04

Miscarriage recently now " spotting"  for 2 days before period due

I fell preganant earlier this year and then miscarried in August (about 7-8 weeks) and had a d& c. I then had a period a little over 4 weeks after and then again at exactly 28 days after that. In this time my husband and I have been trying again. I am now due to start my period on Saturday but since Tuesday I have had a very small amount of blood in discharge and some spotting (some new blood, some old brown blood) and then there is sometimes absolutely nothing. This is very reminiscent of when I started to miscarry. In all the years I have had my period, it has never started like this. I am also on Eltroxin for thyroid problems. Can this just be the start to my period a little early, or is there something else possibly going on?

It could be an implantation bleed and may mean that you re pregnant again. Check a pregnancy test.

1