Question
Posted by: NIKKI | 2008/10/22

MISCARRIAGE - PREGNANT?

I HAD LOOP FOR 8 MNTHS, MY PERIODS WERE VERY " DEURMEKAAR" , I HAD LOOP REMOVED AND 1 WEEK LATER I WAS PREGNANT, AT 8 WEEKS I HAD A MISCARRIAGE, THAT WAS 19 JULY. WE STARTED TRYING 1 1/2 MNTHS AGO.
MY QUESTION IS, MY 1ST PERIOD AFTER MISCARRIAGE WAS 27 AUG FOR 3 DAYS AND THEN AGAIN 3 OCT. FOR +- 2 DAYS, NOW , I HAVE ABDOMINAL " PAIN" ,(FEELS LIKE THERE IS SOMERTHING HARD IN THERE) MY BREASTS ARE A LITTLE SORE BUT FEEL MORE HEAVY AND BIGGER, AND I' M VERY " NAAR" ., DAY AND NIGHT. I HAVE DONE PREGNANCY TEST BUT WAS NEG. SHOULD I WAIT AND C IF I START PERIODS OR SHOULD I GO FOR BLOOD TEST? I DON' T WANT TO GET EXCITED FOR NO REASON!!

It is too early for a pregnancy test. You would have to wait and see if you miss a period or not.