Question
Posted by: mona | 2010/07/15

miscarriage or still pregnant?

I have been struggling with pain and bleeding for the last week. I went to the doctor who confirmed that I was appr 3 weeks pregnant. 2 days ago I got very bad cramps and started bleeding. I also passed some clots. I had another hcg test and this morning the dr said that my hcg levels are higher than expected and would have been much lower if indeed i had a miscarriage. Now I have to go for another blood test on Monday. I am just so tired of waiting and not knowing. Is there a chance that i can still be pregnant?

Yes it sounds like a threatened miscarriage. Unfortunately only time will tell whether the pregnancy will continue or not.

2

Posted by: SAM | 2010/07/15

Your results will come through before Gynaedoc anwers your question. Good Luck

Reply to SAM