Question
Posted by: unhappy | 2008/08/21

miscarriage or inplantation bleed

i started on monday during the day with a brownish colour when you wipe, then very light pink, then later it was like my monthly period. normal flow. but im pregnant maybe like 6weeks,was confirmed by bloodtest. didnt discharge any clots or heavy bleeding, but by the end of the day i went to see a gp for a bladder infection they said i can have as well, i noticed that i discharged i funny " thing" , very very small, like jelly kinda thingy. he said i had a miscarriage but didnt do a sonar nothing. he said the thing looked like the sac where the baby must grow in. but a midwife say it can also be implantation bleeding i have and it might be something discharged from the womb. i got light cramps on my bladder, like i always get when i start my period. but im ging for an internal sonar to check. what can it be aswell?

It could be a threatened miscarriage. A scan will really tell what is going on.

1
Posted by: Nix | 2008/08/21

implantation bleeding is very light spotting. Heavy bleeding is not a good sign.

Reply to Nix