Question
Posted by: Nickola | 2012/03/27

Miscarriage - now no energy

Hi doc. I had a miscarriage last week Wednesday (I was 5 weeks pregnant, so very early), but since then I have no energy and feel nauseas and dizzy at times. I havn''t stopped bleeding yet, but the cramping is easing. My gynae said I didn''t need a DNC (?), as the pregnancy was so early. Is this normal? Should I be taking any vitimins etc..? Thanks

It is normal after a miscarriage. You can get a general multivitamin. As long as the bleeding is getting less and less that is okay. If it does not settle soon, go back to your doctor.

1