Question
Posted by: AJ | 2008/10/21

Miscarriage - D& C

I posted about the miscarriage and the dr has told me that its a failing pregnancy. My dr didnt say anything about a D& C only that I should come see her in a week / two. Should I have a D& C because I' ve read about just letting the miscarriage happen naturally.

Any views will be appreciated

Both are options. Your doctor could scan in a week and see if a D&C is necessary.

1
Posted by: CE | 2008/10/23

Hi AJ,
I' m having problems trying to submit my response to you.
For some or other reason it keeps saying Input Error.
I wrote you a long story about my experience.
I' ll keep trying, but in the meantime i think you should discuss having a D& C with your doctor. I developed a major infection after i had a mc and no D& C was performed on me.
Keep in touch.
CE

Reply to CE