Question
Posted by: SR | 2011/06/22

Miscarriage bleeding

HI Doc

I had missed miscarriage on 10 May and D& C on 11 May, bleed for 4 weeks, stopped for 1 week and then started again 10 days ago, now i take it that the bleeding that started 10 days ago is my period, but should it last this long? and for the past two days there is nothing in the morning and then in the afternoon i go to the loo and there is loads of blood. Is this normal. I am starting to get worried now, and the constant bleeding is wearing me down! What can i do. It''s been 6 weeks since the miscarriage

This probably is your period and it can be differnt just after a miscarriage, but see your doctor for a check.

1