Question
Posted by: pepe | 2011/09/05

miscarriage and having within 4 weeks

my wife got misscarriage and she given some tablets to help her to get ride of blood in her womb. She was bleeding for 10 days and we want back to doctor , Doctor gave some tablets again to stop the bleeding.After that we had sex wothout condom, i am worried about the sex we had . i think i am not safe. please advice me of what need to be done and consequences of having sex after miscarriage wirhin a period of 4 weeks.

if you are concerned about contracting HIV, it can be a real concern oewing to the large amount / exposure to blood. the best option: both you and your wife should get an HIV test.

2
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/09/07

Reply to sexologist

Surely your doctor told you how long to abstain for. Its usually six weeks or there abouts to allow for complete healing to take place.

Whats done is done, you cant undo it