Question
Posted by: pepe | 2011-09-05

Miscarriage and having sex within 4 weeks

my wife got misscarriage and she was given some tablets to help her to get ride of blood in her womb. She was bleeding for 10 days and we want back to doctor , Doctor gave some tablets again to stop the bleeding.After that we had sex wothout condom, i am worried about the sex we had . i think i am not safe. please advice me of what need to be done and consequences of having sex after miscarriage wirhin a period of 4 weeks

Pepe

There is no consequence of having sex a month after a miscarriage. Remember that she can fall pregnant if you have unprotected sex.

1
Posted by: Wes | 2011-09-06

I dont mean to be rude or anything(knowing your girl was probably distressed after having a miscarriage) how could you even think of making love to her. wheres your heart at buddy. but jeah normally its not advisable to have sexy 2 months roughly after such an incident so that to allow the indometrium. to heal and have the chance of all fluids to evacute. Just my suggestion -0000

Reply to Wes