Question
Posted by: pepe | 2011-09-05

mIscarriage and having sex within 4 weeks

my wife got misscarriage and she was given some tablets to help her to get ride of blood in her womb. She was bleeding for 10 days and we want back to doctor , Doctor gave some tablets again to stop the bleeding.After that we had sex wothout condom, i am worried about the sex we had . i think i am not safe. please advice me of what need to be done and consequences of having sex after miscarriage wirhin a period of 4 weeks.

Yes, pepe, not a psychiatric question. I'm not sure what sort of safety you are worrying about - the risk of her becoming pregnant again ? Gynaedoc can say, but it might be possible. Does she have some form of STD you fear you might have caught ? I don't think it would have been more catchable after a miscarriage. Try gynedoc !

2
Posted by: obvious | 2011-09-05

Not a Shrink question try Gynae forum

Reply to obvious