Posted by: ash | 2011-02-28

Miscarriage &  D and C...trying to conceive AGAIN

I had a miscarriaage (29-02) &  D &  C (30-02) at 7.5 weeks. I was completely devastated! (forst baby, first grandbaby etc.) My gynae told me I could try again as soon as I was up for it. 16 Days after my M/C (15-02) I am sure I ovulated (EW cervical mucus, sharp pains on my left side etc.). My husband &  I had i-course (a few days before and on that day). I have been feeling preg since (I knew a few days after I conceived last time due to being in tune with my body). I am EXHAUSTED, my breasts have those holy map of blue veins all over them (they disappeared for the 2 weeks before I ovulated)...On Fri (exactly 28 days after my MC) I had a drop of pinly mucus in my panties (I also have had thrush the past week which hasn''t budged!) and nothing since. I have been praying it''s implantatin bleeding...I am so confused a s did a HPT yest (2X) and both neg. I am afraid I have construed these symptoms due to such a deep &  desperate yearning for a baby. I am considering going to pathcare for blood but so afraid they will tell me my HCG is 0 and therefore confirm my fears! What do you suggest. Could it be too ealry to test or I am in fantasy land? Thanks xx

See below

Posted by: Ash | 2011-03-02

Thanks, got my dam period yesterday! :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((9

Reply to Ash
Posted by: Unique | 2011-02-28

Sorry about your loss. Take it slow you will conceive again. I conceived 6 weeks after D&  C.

Reply to Unique