Posted by: Daisy | 2009-01-09

Miscarriage - 9weeks. Please help!!!

I had a miscarriage on 9 weeks. The gyane said the baby didnt develop, just the sack got bigger? What does it mean? I was bleeding for a week and then stopped. We had sex after the week and 2 days later i started bleeding again. The bleeding was normal and then 2 days ago it starter getting heavier. This morning in the shower a blood clot fell on the floor and I have pain in my lower abdomen. What does this all mean? I am so scared that i wont be able to have children again. Why am i still bleeding? Might it be that this is my period? I have no idea. Please can someone advise me??

It sounds like you did not have a womb scrape. It may be that the miscarriage is incomplete. See your doctor again.

Posted by: Daisy | 2009-01-09

Hi Nicky, thanks for the kind words. I was in hospital and the gynae did do a cleanse. Thats why i cant understand why i am still bleeding so much.

Reply to Daisy
Posted by: Nicky | 2009-01-09

firstly am so sorrrry to hear that. i was there last year. it was an experience i never thought of. i' ll advise you to go and see your Doc immediately. he' ll check you and confirm if it was miscarriage, and he will cleanse you. hang in there, God knows what is best for you. just cry if you feel like crying. it' s painfyl i know that. and for bleeding it will stop on its own time. Sorry again

Reply to Nicky