Question
Posted by: Annie | 2012/01/26

miscarriage

My period was due today (26/1). However, it started on Sunday - 4 days early.
For two days there was a lot of blood and then almost nothing.
I have been late before and even 1 day early but never 4 days early before!
I thought I was pregnant, but did not do a test as it was still too soon.
I previously had two miscarriages at 4 weeks - one confirmed with a blood test and the other suspision.

My question - I have heard of people menstruating in their 1st month of pregnancy.

Is there any posibility that I can still be pregnant? My left breast has started acing yesterday - and I feel other vaque simptoms as well.... or is it more possibly that I so much want to be pregnant?

I have tested negative after 4 days past missed period before and then a blood test was positive, so I do not trust urine tests. When will this be acurate?

What you describe is not typical of pregnancy. If you are pregnant, the urine test should be positive a week after the abnormla period.

3
Posted by: Vst | 2012/01/31

I suggest you go for a scan and a blood test to confirm your condition.

Reply to Vst
Posted by: JOJO | 2012/01/31

HI, I have miscarried three times in a row. Went for all check ups and scans and was told that nothing is medically wrong. I was just bad luck?

Reply to JOJO