Question
Posted by: hi | 2011/06/29

Miscarriage

my girlfriend was 2month pregnant when she got a Miscarriage. for how long can we wait to have unprotected sex again?

You should wait till the bleeding has stopped completely, or at least 2 weeks. If you are trying to fall pregnat it is usually recommended that you wait at least 3 months to allow the body to recover from the miscarriage.

4
Posted by: Kay | 2011/06/30

Make sure you are emotionally ready for this and she has healed,I had two in a row,and an ectopic....and still childless...but it doesn''t worry me...God will give me a child in His own Time....

Reply to Kay

Why don''t you have anal sex in the meantime?

Posted by: Zama | 2011/06/29

Docs normally say until teh bleeding stops, which cna be anywhere from 7 to 14 days.

Reply to Zama