Question
Posted by: stresses | 2011/05/18

miscarriage

My girlfriend had a miscarriage in the early hours of Monday morning.at the casualty the doctor gave her a tablet.I''m not sure what the name is but he said it is like acid and she will bleed.she had bleeding on Monday and a little on Tuesday.Late Tuesday she was not feeling well and went to the casualty.they did a pee test and a blood test.the pee test and blood test today showed positive.we had unprotected sex 10 days ago.is it possible she can be pregnant immediately after a miscarriage.what do you advise.

If I understand you correctly, you had sex before she miscarried, so she would not be pregnant from that. The pregnancy test can stay positive for a few days after s miscarriage. It may also mean that the miscarriage is not complete and she should have a scan to check.

2

Posted by: Elma | 2011/05/20

It takes a few days for the Pregnancy hormones to dissapear after a miscarriage. I am sorry for your loss.

Reply to Elma