Question
Posted by: nesh | 2011/01/21

Miscarriage

I had a miscarriage on Wednesday, im still not sure how many weeks i was all i know is that it was a vey early pregnancy, i am 33 years old it was my first child, im not sure how to deal with this i never thought something like this would happen to me, my husband and i where so happy and know its all gone, i feel like its my fault like i should have done things differently how to i make myself stronger so i could move forward . When can we start again what supplements can i take to prevent this from happening again.

Perhaps you should talk to a therapist about your experience. You should wait at least 3 months before trying again, and take folic acid from now onwards.

4

Posted by: hoping | 2011/01/23

Hi Nesh. I had a miscarriage on 4th Jan 2011 and had to have laparotomy.
I never thought it would happen to me either but doctor told me
Its noones fault. I know its traumatic but hang in there. Thoughts are with you

Reply to hoping
Posted by: Popie | 2011/01/21

Time is a healer NESH ,I am talking from experience .I went through th miscarriage on 27 September 2010 I was devastated and all but slowly am facing life again.Dont push yourself to be strong within a short space,cry ,scream do what you have to to heal.

Reply to Popie
Posted by: nn | 2011/01/21

Hi there, its nor your fault sweetie, I had a miscarriage in September last year, it was devastating. I always look at it in this way, it was GODS way of helping you, miscarriages always happens if there is something wrong with the baby. Be strong, it will happen again, at the right time. It was so strange for me, cause my first baby was fine, no problems, and then this happens. It took us some time to get over but we did. Remember its not yours or your hubbies fault. The only vitamin I take is the Folic Acid. Be strong, take care.

Reply to nn