Question
Posted by: Leonie | 2010/11/22

miscarriage

I had a miscarriage a few weeks back, then i had a D &  C done. when I went for a check up my gynae told me that the reason for my miscarriage was that something went wrong when the sperm &  the egg met. so I need to know if maybe there is some supplements that my husband &  I could take for healthy sperm &  egg.

Thanks.

Leonie

Miscarriage within the first twelve weeks of pregnancy can unfortunately not be prevented. Healthy supplements like Vitamin C, Selenium, Zinc, Vitamin B complex can definately be taken but unfortunately, this will not be a guarantee to prevent miscarriage in the first twelve weeks of pregnancy.