Question
Posted by: dd | 2010/09/20

Miscarriage

I was 7 weekds pregnant and had a miscarriage last week...how long will i bleed for after having the D &  C done. When will i get my period. This was the most hearbreaking thing ever. Dont know why this happen to me. Please advice.

You may bleed for up to 10 days and it can take 2-8 weeks before your next period.

5
Posted by: dd | 2010/09/22

HI
I am so sorry to hear about your miscariage...GOD has a reason for these things, just be strong it will happen for you. We are dealing with our loss day by day. Blighted Ovum is acondition where the egg creates a sac and the pregnancy seems to progress normally, but an ultrasound reveals that the baby never formed. It was really strange for us as this would have been my second pregnancy - I have a 4 yr old daughter - first pregnancy was perfect....but they all not the same.....but hang in there sweetie.....

Reply to dd

Posted by: Melissa | 2010/09/21

I had a miscarriage on the 1st Sep- my first pregnancy at 10 weeks. I am sorry to hear about yours! It really is traumatic. I also bled for around 2 weeks, but have noticed that if I gym, it triggers it to happen again, so I am trying to take it easy. My doc also said 4-6 weeks wait before trying again. I was told mine was a blighted ovum. Does anyone know what exactly that is?

Reply to Melissa
Posted by: dd | 2010/09/21

Thank you so much for that...its really hard...its killing me on the inside, my husband feels so sad for me...I am trying to be happy and not moody....but its hard...I am sure you know what I am feeling. We only going to start planning next year, I am far too scared to go through this again...sorry for your loss....I also hope and pray that all works out for you.....

Reply to dd
Posted by: wvw | 2010/09/20

I am so sorry to hear about your loss It is so sad i had a miscarriage on the 13 Jan 2010 The d &  C was on the 14 the dr said the bleeding will be less after the D &  C but it kept on coming &  going for 2 weeks after 28 day''s i had me next normal Period &  You have to wait 2 months before ttc again your body needs to recover But i did not use any thing after the D &  C Good Luck &  I hope that you can find peace to what happend

Reply to wvw