Question
Posted by: Lize | 2009/07/22

Miscarriage

I have had a misscarriage 11 weeks ago and have not stop bleeding. (period) At 8.5 weeks. I have been to my gynae for a follow up and he did a sonar and could not dectect anything wrong. Is this long term bleeding normal? I am now back on the pill to try an regulate the hormones. And is now in my actual period on day 6. What do I do if the ' period'  does not stop.

You should go back to your gynaecologist. the most likely cause is hormonal.

1
Posted by: Susie | 2009/07/23

I had a mis last year, I never had a D &  C and bled for about 2 weeks. I think maybe it has to do with your hormones? Perhaps go back to your gynae.

Reply to Susie