Question

Miscarriage

I posted a question earlier on the miscarriage I had at 4 and a half months. The Gynae doc answered me that the baby died inside my uterus because of the blood clots and bleeding I lost.The other question I want to ask is whether the baby suffocates in the uterus when the mother is bleeding and passing tissue during pregnancy.

Suffocating implies being unable to breathe or being starved of air and babies do not breathe in utero, so this is not the case. I presume you are trying to know whether the baby would have suffered. At 4 months, its nervous system is not fully developed, so it probably not feel pain or other sensations.