I was 4 and a half month pregnant when I started to bleed . The doctor diagnosed it as a threatened miscarriage and recommended bedrest.After a week the bleeding became heavier and I was passing some tissue.When I went to the doctor he examined me and told me that he could not hear the baby' s heartbeat and told me I was having an inevitable miscarriage.I was put on a drip in the hospital so that the baby can come out.My question is - what caused the death of the baby inside my uterus , was it because of the blood and tissue I have lost?

Yes, the bleeding caused the heart to stop.

I' ve had 2 miscarriages then i feel pregnant my doctor suggested to have a stitch in my womb to hold the baby from coming out and it worked my daughter is now 7 years but I' m pregnant again 8 weeks to be precise do you think there might be a possibility to have my womb stiched again?

I am sorry about your loss. It' s better if you ask the Doc that I attended to u. S/he will be able to answer them.
I had a MC when I was 9 weeks, after the D &  C, the Gynae took some substance 2 the lab for testing to determine what caused the MC. When I went to collect the results there were no medical related issues, but informed me the first 12 weeks is when most mc happens, which could be due to genes related issue or foetus development.

Good luck, hope u get all the answers u require.