Posted by: Concerned | 2009-04-06

I had a miscarriage on the 21 February 2009, I had periods for about a week. Since then I didn' t have periods, nothing. Should I worry, and how long does it take to have periods because I want to try again.

It can take up to 8 weeks before you have a period.

Posted by: Nix | 2009-04-07

Hi Girls and Guy.

I' ve had 3 miscarriages and i can say that it always took me about 4 - 8 weeks for my period to return.

PT - you can have sex again when your wife feels she' s ready. Just be gentle as she will be more sensitive to pain.

To you all. I' m sorry for your looses. I know how hard it is. All i can say is please please please never give up. you will all be parents one day.

Love Nix
16 weeks pregnant.

Reply to Nix
Posted by: Tonie | 2009-04-06

I had a miscarriage 2 weeks ago. The gynae informed me that I will have my normal period in 4-6 weeks. I also want to try again. Good luck!

Reply to Tonie
Posted by: To PT | 2009-04-06

I had a miscarriage and I only felt okay (no pain etc) after about 2 weeks. So rather wait for your wife to heal.

Reply to To PT
Posted by: PT | 2009-04-06

My wife had miscarriage last week how long should i wait b4 we had sex?

Reply to PT
Posted by: Gee | 2009-04-06

I also had a miscarriage on 25 December 08. My first period only started on 23 February 09. It takes a while for you period to get back to normal. About 2 months they say. I am also trying again.... so good luck!!

Reply to Gee