Posted by: Joey | 2009-03-09

Good day

im am 25yrs old , passive smoker ...and ive been trying to have a baby the past 3 years, and no luck so far with a baby..... i fell pregnant Sep.07 and had a miscarriage Dec.07 after my doctor has advised that the baby' s heart was decreasing on the beat!
and last year Oct08 tried for another one...still suceeded on the falling pregnant but aslo had another miscarriage after 6weeks...and now im scared to try for another one! i have done tests with my gynae but he told me theres nothing wrong on my side, he thinks its homonial you think it might be my partner? please advise?

A problem with your partner would not cause a miscarriage, it would prevent you from conceiving. Often no cause is found and there is still a good chance of a successful pregnancy. The smoking does not help, of course.

Posted by: Nix | 2009-03-10

I don' t think so. Sometimes these things just happen. I' ve had 3 miscarriges and there is no medical reason for them. Dont'  give up. If you really want a child then you will keep trying. Your day will come. Trust me. I' m now almost 13 weeks pregnant. I never gave up. Good luck.

Reply to Nix