Question
Posted by: Deedee | 2009/03/03

Miscarriage

I had a miscarriage at 7 weeks on 28 January 2009. I did not need a womb scrape as per the Gynae. When can I expect my periods? I assumed that it would be 30 days after my miscarriage. Is this not so? My gynae did say that you can get your periods 6 weeks after miscarriage. Is this true? Please give 2nd opinion.

Periods can come anything from 2-8 weeks after a miscarriage. It varies from person to person.

1
Posted by: Jooles | 2009/03/03

Im so sorry 4 yr loss. It takes btween 4 and 6 weeks to return. Mine took 4 weeks but everyones body is different. Good luck!

Reply to Jooles