Question
Posted by: Depressed | 2009-02-16

Miscarriage

I had a car accident in December whilst driving from my boyfriends house, the accident was so bad in such a way that the other driver died on the scene. We were both rushed to hospital and whilst running the tests they found out that I was pregnant. My boyfriend didn t take the news very well, he was just quiet and only said we were not ready for this child. Due to the injuries sustained I started feeling pains in my stomach, he rushed me to hospital and whilst waiting for the Dr,I started blleding and the next thing I was rushed to the theatre and the rest is history........ My problem is that this happened on the 13th of January and I still haven' t had my periods even now.

Is it normal??

It can take up to 8 weeks for periods to start after a miscarriage.

3
Posted by: Pip | 2009-02-17

I' m so sorry for you.... I had a miscarriage which started on the 10th jan and ended in a D& C on the 12th... I got my period on the 8th Feb... but it' s been a very strange one - I suppose that' s also normal... I think it obviously varies from person to person... Good luck

Reply to Pip
Posted by: Depressed | 2009-02-16

At least there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Thanx Hope

Reply to Depressed
Posted by: Hope | 2009-02-16

If you had D& C your periods normally come back after 6weeks.

Reply to Hope