Posted by: sto | 2009-03-12

Miscarraige - breast milk

Hi Doc. Last year in oct i had a miscarraige at 5 month. my question is there' s still milk comming out of my breast when i have slept on it on squezed it. is this normal after so much time?

Milk will continue to come out if you squeeze your breasts. You should avoid stimulation of any sort. If necessary, you could take something to dry up the milk.

Posted by: MeMe | 2009-03-12

Hi Sto
I had a miscarriage this yr last month at 20 wks there was milk as well on my breasts i had to go to the Gyna for a priscription of tables to take and by breasts were heavy and dripping everytime. He prescribed Dostinex for me, bought them at Clicks: 2 tables for R300 but they worked wonders.

But with your problem i think you should consult your care provider urgently cause it might be that or some kind of discharge that may cause cancer for all we know.

Best wishes.

Reply to MeMe