Posted by: Pls help | 2012-11-08

mirteron vs valdoxan

A while ago you suggested I speak to my doctor about changing from Mirteron to Valdoxan. What are the comparative side effects of both please? On the Mirteron I have an excessive appetite (waking up at anytime between 1h30 and 4h30am absolutely ravenous) and fairly regular bouts of nausea upon waking. I am constantly eating like every 1-2 hours.
I want to know if the valdoxan could also cause nausea and if it also stimulates the appetite. Where can I find a comparative chart on the two.

I really shouldn't get involved in such detailed factual details about specific drugs - you can easily look them up on the internet. Its more important, as I suggested, to discuss this with your own doctor, to understand on what basis he decided that Mireron was likely to be the best drug to suit you, and what alternatives, including Valdoxan, he might consider as alternatives. I have not come across the sort of ravenous appetite you describe on Valdoxan.

Posted by: Najmul | 2012-11-16

Cross comparing sueptempnls and foods in a matter of second is very valuable. Using your personal genomic info along with the computing power of a PGA can yield priceless health benefits. It is also considerable how much time and money it can save you. This is truly revolutionary  in fact it is the first physical and functional device that one can use in the new genomic era. Cant wait to have one!

Reply to Najmul