Question
Posted by: jacqui | 2011/08/22

mirena urgent please

please help im getting the mirena inserted tomorrow as all the birth control methods dont work with my system as its all hormones and it causes constant heavy bleeding my entire life, when ive gone off all contraception my periods are normal and its great. question ......am i getting myself into something i shouldnt as ive just read comments about it being terrible, mood swings, depression, anger, bladder infections please help

It varies from person to person. If you need contraception, you have to use something. Irregular spotting is a common side effect though.

1