Question
Posted by: Pertunia | 2008/08/12

Mirena Problems

I fitted my mirena in march and I am frustrated coz at first it was periods  I had periods for 4 months and I understood it was maybe one of the side effects but now my periods are fine and the problem is now and again I will have itchy discharge. I mean atleast twice a week! Im tired of buying betadine douche and all this other vaginal creams, PLEASE HELP

Have a look at the Top 5 questions for ways of treating recurrent thrush.

1
Posted by: Anushka | 2009/02/16

I have recently had the mirena inserted and have been given Betadine douche to use once a day, for how long am I supposed to use the douche????

Reply to Anushka