Question
Posted by: Jowy | 2013/01/24

mirena problem

i have been using a mirena for 3yrs now, of late, i have had a viginal dischage with an ardor that is very bad, at times even sligtly taited with blood, i have a permanent pain or discomfort on my lower abdoman, i have been given untibiotics but it always comes back, my phamasist insist its the mirena and it wont go away, i curretly use gyna -gard to control the ordor but i feel i need to see a doctor or have it removed, please advice

You do need to see a doctor. It doesn't sound like a Mirena problem.