Question
Posted by: marry | 2011/07/17

mirena problem

hi i,m 45 years old and i want to discuss my problem that i haave mirena device from 5or 6 months but i did not get any good result of it .i dont have any disease or problem with it bt my bleeding is not stoped i consult a docter bt she told that u have a small tumor in your uterus which is not accepting this device so i want to consult that is this device is good for me or not ? or is it can harm me?and plz give me a good idea for my this problem.thanks

The Mirena will not harm you. It is a common side effect of the Mirena to cause irregular spotting and this can go on for up to 9 months. You don't say if you are using it for contraception or another issue, so I can't tell whether it will be good or not.

1