Question
Posted by: BKAY | 2012/04/11

Mirena in Uterus

My Mirena has moved up into the Uterus. My doctor says it is safe &  still effective as birth control. However i have heard 2 ladies in the last days talking about how they know some who fell pregnant with mirena in uterus, and it was a risky pregnancy. Also my cousins gynae told her this is definitely not reliable bc. Please help.

The Mirena should be in the uterus. Do you mean that it is stuck in the uterine wall? If so, how do you know this?

3
Posted by: BKAY | 2012/04/17

It is not where it should be. A scan showed this. He said it has moved high into the uterus. ?

Reply to BKAY

Posted by: Star | 2012/04/12

Funny how it is always some they know. If you not comfortable with your gynae response, try googling it on the marena site. Marena is quite strick on their product, hence the follow-up to see if it is inserted correctly and record it.

Reply to Star