Question
Posted by: Nella | 2010-11-10

Mirena, Endomitriosis, complications: Urgent help needed

I have severe complications with my Mirena have seen 7 Spciealists - need an opinion.

Please give more details about what the problem is.

3
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-11-12

Posted by: Cassie | 2010-11-10

I have endo and understand your suffering. My doc first tried the injection but that did not help and after ceveral laporoscopies I eventually had my womb removed. I have had my children so it was a safe decision for me and I have never looked back. Hope you find the help you need. Good Luck

Reply to Cassie
Posted by: Nella | 2010-11-10

Since getting the Mirena, (which my dr said i should get to stop symtoms of my endomitriosis) i have had horrible side effects, seen 7 doctors and no one seems to care enough to listen or do something to help. Each dr just refers me to some-one els.
Diaree, migrane, dizzyness,hartpalpitations,loss of feeling in left side of face, arm and leg. Hot flushes, pannic attact, muscle pain,severe abdominal pain and more. I need to know what will happen if i have the mirena removed as i have nou had it for a bit over a year. I need to know if there is any Drs in Gauteng willing to give me an appointment and help me get my life back together! I am falling appart and it feels like my body is out of control. I have been waiting to see a specialist for 6 months and still have 8 weeks to go before i can see him, but i just feel i really need to get this sorted out now - i cannot wait any longer and will be devistated if another docter refers me to some one else. Please any suggestions will be most welcome. xxx

Reply to Nella