Question
Posted by: ncm | 2009/03/10

Mirena &  cysts

Hi Doc,

I' ve never had a problem with cysts, but I' ve been struggling quite a lot with them this year. I' ve had the Mirena in for almost a year now. Are cysts common when you have the Mirena in? It also seems my periods are fading. I' ve only had them once this year &  am not pregnant.

Cysts are not commoner with the Mirena. It does make your periods very light or non-existent.

1
Posted by: bs | 2009/03/11

The mirena lessons your periods the longer it is in. I think thats great. You may have occasional spotting. How do you know that you have cycts?

Reply to bs