Question
Posted by: Kendrea | 2011/03/28

Mirena

My Dermatologist told me to discontinue Yaz in order to get rid of my pigmentation on upper lip and that i should get the mirena, but i am worried that it will be painfull because i dont have children. He gave me a bleach cream to apply twice a day. Will the birth control patch work or is it the same as the pill?

It is hard to say what the effects of the patch will be. It contains the same hormones but at different doses.
The Mirena is sometimes inserted under anaesthetic if you are worried about pain.

1