Question
Posted by: Chantelle | 2011/03/07

Mirena

Good day, Im am so tired i dont know what to do anymore. I got the Mirena about 3 months ago. Ever since it has been a total night mare!!!! I cant take the bleeding anymore. It is realy getting to me know. I am already thinking of taking is out. 2 days before i went for the mirena, my gp did a " smear test" , then i went back to put the Mirena in, after 2 weeks it did not stop bleeding, i phoned the gp to ask him what i was supose to do, he said he got the resulds from the " smear test"  and at the time the Mirena was put in, i had an invection. He gave me 3 ''setpille"  to put into my pelvic at night for 3 nights. After that the bleeding stopped for about 3 weeks, and after that it came back, its not like your peroid bleeding, it is more like a slime bleeding disaster!!!!!!! I NEED HELP!!!!! PLEASE THANKS

I'm afraid that this spotting is common with the Mirena and can go on for up to 9 months. You will have to decide if you can put up with it.

2

Posted by: Vixen | 2011/03/07

Hi Chantelle, miskien moet jy ''n Ginikiloog gaan sien aangesien ek nie dink dit normaal is om so te bloei met die Mirena nie. Hul verkoop dit reeds omdat dit help om menstruasie ligter of heel weg te vat. Ek het al twee verskillende kere ''n Mirena in gehad, die eerste keer vir 2jr, het nie op gehou menstrueer nie maar dit was veel ligter as normaal en het baie gehelp met my PMS. Die tweede een het ek net so bietjie langer as 2jr in gehad en met die keer het ek heel opgehou met menstrueer, dit was wonderlik!!!

Sterkte jong.

Reply to Vixen