Question
Posted by: nikki | 2010/03/22

mirena

i had the merina inserted when baby was 6 wks. he is now 8 mnths and i have had spotting sice the 2 march. (21 days)i normaly spot very little for bout 2 wks. i''v also been very dizy, headaches, some abdominal pain and mood swings.what should i do? i went for 6 mnths check and all was fine, dt said i should stop spotting for good soon seing that it was so little, but now this month the spotting is worse.

The spotting can vary can can continue off and on throughout the time that you hve the mirena. I'd suggest thatb you ngive it some time.

1